There are two most powerful words, however, only a few people say this most of the times.
They could make your life, if you properly understand the power behind it. It is surprising but it is somehow not so commonly being practiced L
Those words are: Right Now.
Amazing thing about these words is that they let you on the hook. The power lies in the meaning; you’re sayingyes and giving the commitment to the present moment. There is nothing more powerful then the action whose time has come.
Here is what you are saying while you’re saying Right Now.
- This is my time and I am starting to work on doing what I love for a living
- The time is right and I want to travel now.
- I have nothing important than to spend time with my family.
- I have the enough courage and I am staring tot take that class I’ve really dreamed for.
Here is the choice that you’re making:
- You are ignited for action – and action leads to results.
- You have charged yourself to get your ass off; you are out of your comfort zone which influences you to procrastinate otherwise.
- You are really honest with yourself.
- You are choosing the unsafe, uncomfortable and naïve path; you are choosing to travel where there is no road.
You’re choosing “now” – meaning you are choosing to be responsible… be accountable for whatever the choice you have made. You are giving meaning to the moment… which is the only thing that you can do as a human being… and success follows.
Therefore, someone has rightly said,
The power is in this moment… it is now or never!